- Helps your pigeons to acquire and maintain a good general condition
- Has a blood purging effect
- Relieves the liver
- Increases natural immunity
- Promotes moulting
When and how to administer?
- All year round, at least once a week
- Boil one or several litres of water. After the water has come to boil, add 1 tablespoon of Colombine Thee for every litre of water. Allow to stand for about 15 minutes, sieve and allow it to get cold. Serve to the pigeons as the sole beverage available to them
- Refresh on a daily basis
- Colombine Tea is to be used together with Colombine Muitzaad at all times.