Optomega Liquid SH
Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplement for Pigeons
Optomega Liquid is a leading Omega-3 fatty acid supplement. 100% natural high quality fish oil. An excellent source of energy for all pigeons, including breeding stock, young birds, squabs, racing pigeons and show pigeons.
When looking for an Omega-3 source, it is essential to choose the right one. However, unless a right level of EPA & DHA are supplied, the benefits of supplementing will not be seen.
EPA and DHA are immediately available for the animal to utilise, supporting pigeon condition and flight performance.
- An excellent source of energy that is readily digestible.
- Adding a source of Omega-3 to feed helps mitigate the negative impact of Omega 6:3 imbalance.
- Helps the animal maintain necessary energy required for growth and performance.
- Helps to maintain feather condition and shine.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are well documented to support fertility and chick quality.
- Supports the animal’s natural defence and immunity.
- Excellent support for post-race recovery.
- Supplementation with Omega-3 fatty acids have shown to help bone strength and density.
- Rich source of EPA and DHA, more digestible than other sources.
- Sustainably sourced ingredients.
How to Use
Add to grain & feed at rates given below, ensure thorough mixing. Do not store once mixed, prepare fresh each time.
15 ml/kg of grain (1 tablespoon).
Twice a week during racing and breeding seasons.
Once opened, ensure the lid is tightly sealed between use to ensure longevity of the product. Store in a cool, dry area away from heat and damp conditions.